|Full name||Alan Lowenstein|
|Resides in||San Francisco, California|
|Affiliations||Me Sing? I Could Never. Okay!|
|Family and Friends|
|Children||Keisha (former foster daughter)|
|Romances||Elliot Park (Husband)|
|Friends|| Josh Kaminski|
|First Appearance||Young & Old|
|Portrayed by||Bryan Safi|
Alan is a fourty year old man who used to go to school with Elliot Park. Ever since college Alan had a crush on Elliot but he never told him, he thinks Elliot is such a catch and everyone wanted to be with him in high school. Alan was a shy guy and still is presumably he wasn't so popular in school. He never stopped thinking of Elliot. When Gabi contacted him he was happy and quickly agreed to see Elliot again. He opened a karaoke bar called Me Sing? I could never. Okay!
Alan is forty-three years old. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He's slim body texture and is medium height. He's gay.
- He's gay.
- He had a crush on Elliot since college.
- He's Elliot's husband.
- He opened a karaoke bar called Me Sing? I Could Never. Okay!
- He's friends with Gabi.
- He has sleep apnea and uses oxygen to sleep.
- He's colorblind.
- He's Jewish.
- He first appeared in Young & Old.
- His first appearance in season 5 is in Young & Valentine's Day.
- He is mentioned in Young & Amnesia and appears for the second time in season 5 in Young & Third Wheel.
- His mother is introduced in Young & Third Wheel.
| To view the Alan Lowenstein gallery, click here.