|Gabi's Hot Sauce|
|Featured in||Hot & Hungry|
|Number of Ingredients||6|
|Cooked by|| Gabi Moskowitz|
|Eaten by|| Gabi Moskowitz|
- 6 Fresno chiles
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Dash salt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
1. Roast the chiles, either over a flame on a gas burner or under a broiler in the oven. Hold pepper (using tongs, or a baking pan if using a broiler), directly over (or under) the flame, rotating periodically, until its skin is completely blackened.
2. Cut top off each chile and chop roughly.
3. Place chiles in blender. Add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and lime juice and zest. Cover; blend on high speed until pureed.
4. Store sauce tightly covered in mason jars or any other airtight container.
| To view the Gabi's Hot Sauce gallery, click here.
|Young & Hungry Recipes|
|Pantry Pasta • Grilled Peach Salad • Gabi's Grilled Cheese • Gabi's Hot Sauce • Smoked Salmon Frittata • Peanut Noodles • Grilled Strawberry Shortcake • Chicken Satay|