|Grilled Peach Salad|
|Featured in||Get to Know Gabi (Young & Foodie)|
|Number of Ingredients||6|
|Cooked by||Gabi Moskowitz|
|Eaten by||Gabi Moskowitz and her boyfriend|
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 ripe peaches (I like white peaches for this recipe), halved, pit removed
• 8 cups fresh arugula or mixed greens
• 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste to make a salad dressing.
2. Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Brush lightly with oil. Grill peaches flesh-side down for 2-3 minutes, or until grill marks appear and peaches soften slightly. Remove from heat.
3. To assemble salads, toss the arugula or mixed greens together with dressing in a large bowl. Divide the dressed greens between 2 large or 4 small plates. Top each plate with the grilled peaches, crumbled goat cheese, and more salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve immediately.
Serves 2 (as an entrée) or 4 (as an appetizer)
| To view the Grilled Peach Salad gallery, click here.
|Young & Hungry Recipes|
|Pantry Pasta • Grilled Peach Salad • Gabi's Grilled Cheese • Gabi's Hot Sauce • Smoked Salmon Frittata • Peanut Noodles • Grilled Strawberry Shortcake • Chicken Satay|