|Full name||Bernice Willson|
|Nickname(s)||Ms. Willson (by Gabi and Sofia)|
|Birthdate||May 8, 1922|
|Resides in||San Francisco, California|
|Family and Friends|
|Romances|| Harry (ex-husband, deceased)|
3 other unnamed husbands
Burnie (possible boyfriend)
|Friends|| Gabi Diamond|
|First Appearance||Young & Valentines Day|
|Portrayed by||Betty White|
When Gabi tries to escape from Josh, she finds herself in Mrs. Willson's house, who threatens to call the cops on her, who is also wearing a wedding dress. Gabi apologises for breaking in and asks why Mrs Willson is wearing the dress. She explains she wears it every valentines day and it gives answers to life questions. Mrs Willson lets Gabi try on the dress to see if she's ready for marriage (Gabi thinks Josh is proposing) and explains she has been married 5 times. In the end, when Gabi returns with the dress, she says she's not ready for marriage and she and Mrs Willson get a show from a stripper meant for Sofia and Yolanda.
Its revealed Gabi shares her birthday with Mrs Willson and convinces Mrs Willson to go to Las Vegas to visit Bernie, an ex-boyfriend. Its revealed that Mrs Willson's first name is Bernice and its implied or possible that Bernice and Bernie got back together.
- She is portrayed by Betty White, who has starred in several TV shows and movies, including the 2009 film, The Proposal.
- She's Gabi's neighbour.
- She appears in at least 2 episodes.
- She wears her wedding dress every valentines day, and has been married 5 times. (Young & Valentines Day)
- Her first husband, Harry, has died. (Young & Valentines Day)
- She has the same birthday as Gabi. (Young & Vegas Baby)
- She is the same age as her portrayer, Betty White, 95 years old. (Young & Vegas Baby)
- In Young & Valentines Day, Mrs Willson at first, thought Gabi ran away from Alan and not Josh, saying Alan is gay.
- In Young & Vegas Baby, Mrs Willson's first name is revealed to be Bernice.
- Since the date isn't mentioned to be different than the airdate of Young & Vegas Baby, its implied Bernice's birthday is May 8th.
- She's never had a drivers licence. (Young & Vegas Baby)
I wear it every Valentines Day. It is Valentines Day, right?
Reminds me of Charlie, my fourth husband.
This is the guy you ran away from? News flash: gay.
Is she really this dumb?
| To view the Ms. Wilson gallery, click here.