|Featured in||Food Bomb (Young & Foodie)|
|Number of Ingredients||7|
|Cooked by||Gabi Moskowitz and Young & Hungry cast|
|Eaten by||Writers of the Young & Hungry series|
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to directions in salted water.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir to combine well with garlic and oil. Allow the crumbs to toast for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the pasta has finished cooking, drain it and return it to its pot. Toss with the garlic-breadcrumb mixture, the red pepper flakes, Parmesan, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
| To view the Pantry Pasta gallery, click here.
|Young & Hungry Recipes|
|Pantry Pasta • Grilled Peach Salad • Gabi's Grilled Cheese • Gabi's Hot Sauce • Smoked Salmon Frittata • Peanut Noodles • Grilled Strawberry Shortcake • Chicken Satay|