Peanut Noodles is a dish mentioned in an webisode of Young & Hungry.
- 8 oz dry spaghetti or Chinese egg noodles
- ¼ cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 1 handful fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Directions# Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse, drain and return to the pot.
- While the noodles cook, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, garlic, ginger, sugar/honey and hot water to form a sauce. Add a little more hot water if needed.
- Toss the noodles with the peanut sauce until all noodles are evenly coated.
- Serve, garnished with cucumber strips and cilantro.
| To view the Peanut Noodles gallery, click here.