|Smoked Salmon Frittata|
|Featured in||Easy Breezy Brunch with Aimee Carrero|
|Number of Ingredients||7|
|Cooked by||Gabi Moskowitz and Aimee Carrero|
|Eaten by||Gabi Moskowitz and Aimee Carrero|
- olive oil, to grease the pan
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 4 scallions, ends removed, sliced (white and green parts)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a large casserole pan.
- Whisk the eggs, half-and-half, scallions, and pepper, together in a bowl. Using two spoons or your fingers, separate the cream cheese into small clumps. Fold the cream cheese and salmon into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared casserole pan and stir lightly to make sure the fillings are evenly arranged in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes, until set. Let cool, then cut into squares and serve.
| To view the Smoked Salmon Frittata gallery, click here.
|Young & Hungry Recipes|
|Pantry Pasta • Grilled Peach Salad • Gabi's Grilled Cheese • Gabi's Hot Sauce • Smoked Salmon Frittata • Peanut Noodles • Grilled Strawberry Shortcake • Chicken Satay|