|“||Are you serious? You lied and manipulated me to get what you want?||”|
|Young & Bridesmaids|
|Season 5, Episode 7|
|First Aired||May 1, 2017|
"Young & Couchy"
"Young & Vegas Baby"
Gabi and Sofia are annoyed when they hear that high school frenemy Lizette is throwing a lavish destination wedding, with all expenses paid, for the wedding party. Desperately wanting a vacation, the girls scheme to get Lizette to make them bridesmaids. But Lizette only has room for one of them to be in the wedding. Meanwhile, feeling unappreciated by Josh, Elliot pretends that he’s fielding a job offer from a multimillionaire.
- Emily Osment as Gabi Diamond
- Jonathan Sadowski as Josh Kaminski
- Rex Lee as Elliot Park
- Aimee Carrero as Sofia Rodriguez
- Kym Whitley as Yolanda
- Nicole Buyer as Lizette
- Napoleon Tavale as Lizette's fiance', Carlo
- Michael Chomiak as Dante Berguson
- This is the first appearance of Lizette, who was mentioned in the season 2 episode, Young & Earthquake.
- Lizette is engaged.
- Gabi and Sofia try to be bridesmaids to Lizette's wedding.
- Elliot pretends he's fielding a job offer from a multimillionaire.
- Sofia and Gabi are both 24 years old.
- Lizette only has space for one bridesmaid, so Gabi and Sofia have to compete with each other to get it.
- There was a rumour in high school that Gabi and Sofia were a couple.
- The Jonas Brothers are mentioned.
- Lizette chooses Sofia to be her bridesmaid, but Sofia doesn't go.
- Lizette's fiancee' cheats on her and she is also cheating on him. Meaning there gonna Break up and not get Married.
- Alan is mentioned.
- Josh calls Elliot's college to allow him to give a speech.
- Kendith is mentioned.
- Lizette dated the Jonas Brothers and is a multimillionaire.
- The restaurant Sofia and Gabi go to with Lisette is the same one that was shown in Young & Valentine's Day.
| To view the Young & Bridesmaids gallery, click here.
| To view the Young & Bridesmaids video gallery, click here.