|Young & Couchy|
|Season 5, Episode 6|
|First Aired||April 24, 2017|
"Young & Softball"
"Young & Bridesmaids"
Sofia is thrilled when her boss gives her a used couch thinking it means she’s on her way to a promotion. But Gabi hates the couch and sells it behind Sofia’s back with the help of Josh’s new app. When Sofia is more angry than Gabi anticipated, Gabi schemes to make things right again. Meanwhile, Elliot drags Yolanda to a weight-loss group where she reconnects with the Rabbi from Elliot and Alan’s wedding. But he’s scared to introduce Yolanda to his mother and admit that they’re dating.
- Emily Osment as Gabi Diamond
- Jonathan Sadowski as Josh Kaminski
- Rex Lee as Elliot Park
- Aimee Carrero as Sofia Rodriguez
- Kym Whitley as Yolanda
- Renée Taylor as Mrs. Shapiro
- Lita Lopez as Attendee
- Kelly Schumann as Patty
- Joel Brooks as Rabbi Ben Shapiro
- Gabi sells a couch with the help of Josh's new app.
- This was the second episode in season 5 after Young & Softball that didn't have any promotional photos from ABC press.
- Gabi tried to get Sofia back, not the couch.
- Sofia and Gabi argue, but make up eventually.
- Logan Rawlings is mentioned.
| To view the Young & Couchy gallery, click here.